• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

1994 Disco ES - LED Clock

davespike

Accelerating Away
My dearest brother in law has recently bought a Disco but the LED clock is failing to illuminate!
Is there a bulb at the rear or is there anything else we should check? Or is it a case of a new clock?

Hi there

My Disco 2 es had the same problem ... but then it just "fixed" itslef I was releved that it did to apparentley they are a pain to refit ... Clock or Bulb can be replaced i am told

Aidan

Yes there is a bulb, easy to replace. Remove the clock by sliding a credit card in above the clock until it pushes the catches down, then pull the whole lot out.

the bulb is just a little twist out plastic thingy, cant remember off hand if it was brown or cream. It should be quite apparent if you look at the back of the clock.

Back
Top Bottom