• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

4x4 show

TBH... if it's the Donington one I think twice. Last time I went it was £9 each to get in and it wasn't big, or flushed with bargains.... IMHO.

We are heading up for a mosey round.

Went last year and while it wasn't the biggest of days it was nice to see the traders for the first time of the tear and see what the are going to be offering up for us this year. Start saving now and I can then afford it by the last show!

not to sure meself......think its at donnington, indoor obiviously and its now run bt TOTAL OFF ROAD magazine...17/18 feb......

As Mike Said really.

The show is held at the Donnington Park Raceway, in one of the Huge hanger type buildings around the outside.

Last year it was busy when I went, and there were a load of traders there.

Food is as always expensive and poor quailty so take a picnic or some sarnies, and also have a good look around the car park!

Back
Top Bottom