• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

A strange sight in Victoria

Alane

Big Landy Fan
An Apache helicopter, flying very low over Victoria street. Can't think why that would be.
Didn't manage to get a pic though, all the buildings are too close together

Bob, you moonlighting?

The skies over Central London are like those over a bl**dy Military Base these days - doesn't surprise me one bit

The skies over Central London are like those over a bl**dy Military Base these days
...which is much like the sky anywhere else. What's your point? Aircraft traditionally fly from A to B which inevitably involves passing over bits of non-military real estate in between.

On news this eve.. the memorial service for RAF killed from faulty Apache.
I'm not sure if I've got that right but I'm sure someone could check.
Maybe it was taking part in the proceedings.

I've just been looking on the bbc news pages (am not proficient at net searches) I thought it was on our local news.. ie: southeast/Kent. Pictures shown of coffins being returned to Britsh soil, a church service & talkover of a 5mth investigation into the cause of crash.

I have been workng in the MOD headquarters befor and ocasionally there has been helicopters land in the grounds?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom