• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Click Here

Anyone dull on here

the missing part
I see a few, but the worst offenders (for me) are the pedal box top and the battery clamp.
Both could result in a really bad day for the driver, but I suppose the worst one is the pedal box top as it means the fluid reservoir for the MC is simply sitting on top of the pipe unsupported!
Tidy work with the paint and presentation, but the poor attention to detail would have me pulling the vehicle apart and checking everything before I drove it for the sake of my life.

I see a few, but the worst offenders (for me) are the pedal box top and the battery clamp.
Both could result in a really bad day for the driver, but I suppose the worst one is the pedal box top as it means the fluid reservoir for the MC is simply sitting on top of the pipe unsupported!
Tidy work with the paint and presentation, but the poor attention to detail would have me pulling the vehicle apart and checking everything before I drove it for the sake of my life.
True - quite like the plastic reservoir though - my 2's metal one is in rag order.

Back
Top Bottom