• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Anyone from Oz on these forums?

I'm in NZ, and I'm trying to get hold of a spare wheel carrier, one of the other forum members put me in touch with a guy in the UK, but the shipping of this lovely spare wheel carrier, doubles the price, there has to be someone in Aus, who sells these or something similar, I need a carrier, that ideally has a Hi-Lift Jack mount point on it for a 110 Defender, if I can't get the Hi-Lift, I'll go with just the carrier.

It must be said that the supplier in the UK has been great, and I don't want to diss him, but it will cost me twice as much as if I'd purchased in the UK before leaving... Grrr!

Cheers for any help

I'm in Brisbane - plenty of Aussies on this site - if you ask on the Australian site you might get an answer quicker though.

Re: Anyone from Oz OR NZ on these forums?

Thanks for the replies, I'm talking to Kaymar right now, see what they come up with.

In fact I'd be interested in hearing from people in NZ as well, I only put OZ, as I assumed there were no dealers in NZ

I'm in Sydney NSW and currently drive a green 1992 200tdi discovery with a broken engine =P. has 2 aerials on the front with an aftermarket bullbar, and safari snorkel.
Wave if you see me =)

Luke.

Back
Top Bottom