• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

April photo competition, projects that you should really get on with before its too late

Rynner

Overdrive!
My old g5 matchless that has beenoff the road for a few years now for the sake of a wiring loom and a weekends work.
All my spare garage time seems to get taken up with my 2a 109.

20240305_191034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In Turkey unfinished projects are ten to the dozen. I will get some pics and post asap! Oooh, mosques being built next to mosques...always good for partial project pictures.

I have lots of domestic jobs that need finishing and lots that need starting too!
but i have just finished this traction engine after 7 years, must not let the wife find out its finished just yet though.
Love this It looks a superb bit of craftsmanship…you should post a few pics up im sure people will like to look .👍

Back
Top Bottom