• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
  • Hi Guest,

We restrict posting in the sales areas to members who have made more than 10 posts and been registered here for more than 10 days, this is to help reduce the amount of scammers and fraudsters who may join up for that purpose.

Once you meet the requirements you will be given the ability to post in here.

bearmach in aylesford. 3 times more expencive than anywhere else.

nobber

Extreme Landy Fan
i needed a top rad hose for a td so , seeing as they are just down the road i thought id give them a try.
esr2125 top rad hose, their price £15.00 yup really , he let me off a few quid when i nearly fainted in his shop , the real price was £16 quid odds.:eek:
normal price , less than a fiver.
prc6022 , one piece speedo cable , their price £13.23 , paddocks sell them at £7.50.
now the question is , have i just gone out and thrown my money away on genuine parts?

yeah but 15 quid for a rad hose?
how much quality can you put into a rad hose?

have to agree Most of the time your paying for the name/glossy advertising in mags. half the stuff they get probably comes from the same factory as Britparts anyway.

prc6022 , one piece speedo cable , their price £13.23 , paddocks sell them at £7.50.
now the question is , have i just gone out and thrown my money away on genuine parts?

well , looks like ive gone and thrown my money away on crap dressed up as genuine parts , the speedo cable lasted 1172 miles.

I've given up on Bearmach in Maidstone ,overpriced and they never seem to have any stock.

Nobber as you are now in Tunbridge Wells most days you need to ty Gigglepin. Parts shop number is 01732 464393 and they are here 2 minutes off the A21

Building 1,
Gaza Trading Estate,
Scabharbour Lane,
Hildenborough,
Tonbridge

Re: bearmach in aylesford. 3 times more expensive than anywhere else.

a,rse Tim, Ive just gone and ordered a load of stuff from lrdirect http://www.lrdirect.com/customer/home.php to rebuild my front drive train and a few other things.
i will let you know how i get on and will certainly keep gigglepin in mind for future purchases but lrdirect use a courier who operates from paddock wood and i can collect the stuff from there so its quite handy really.

Back
Top Bottom