• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Bernie H

charliedenny

Extreme Landy Fan
Bernie must be away not been on since 31st of Dec
unless his phone has been knocked out by the weather!

Happy new year Bernie:D

I think he's had a family berevement Charlie - he apologised for not judging the December Photo Competition.

Nevertheless, I echo Charlies greeting Bernie, when you get back.

Roger.

My condolences, Bernie. It's always over Christmas that these things seem to happen - my grandmother died on Christmas day a couple of years ago, and my mother left the family on Boxing Day a while back. It makes it a hard time of year.

Sorry Charlie, missed this one! Yes, back now. I was in the Shire of Hamp for the whole of last week, which served as a useful reminder how much friendlier everyone is up here ;)

Thanks for your thoughts, everyone. Very much appreciated.

Very unfortunate news. :( I do hope it stops to feel so bad soon.

EDIT: Oh bother, another one of those cases where I'm typing and posting and someone beat me to posting again. :eek:

My condolences, Bernie. It's always over Christmas that these things seem to happen - my grandmother died on Christmas day a couple of years ago, and my mother left the family on Boxing Day a while back. It makes it a hard time of year.
Thanks Nick, yes I think future Christmases will be quite hard

Back
Top Bottom