• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Best videos on the web

I dont believe it........... that last link could be classed as risque it would seem:rolleyes:

Me and the other apprentices at Plessey must have stuffed 100's of pounds in the Video Juke Box in the local pub to watch that over and over on lunch breaks....

...remember we were 16 and had never seen a life naked woman!

Utter tripe. Human beatbox...........you're having a laugh. Explain to me where the talent is and I will concede.:confused:

"Human beatbox"........................HAH!!!!!!

That should read " Get a life, get out there and earn a living if you can be arsed and maybe..........just maybe.........if you'd paid more attention at school you'd have a decent qualification and wouldn't be bothered about spitting all over some sorry loser who couldn't be bothered to listen to anything else"

Think I'm wrong?????? Ask yourself this..........why are all the human beatboxes aged 16 to 18 and if being a human beatbox was a worthwhile career don't we currently know of any big names who started out as human beatbox????????

Loser's............................all of 'em!!!!!!

Nurse.......................the screens please.:D

Good links..

Heres one i found ages ago,i admit its 1:30 mins long...But it gets yee thinking.:eek:

And another one,sorry its along the same lines but this topic has my attention ATM..:eek:

Strike

No music can posted in this thread if it is released after 1988, as it's all just noise and the words don't rhyme properly!

Back
Top Bottom