• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

bus driver assault

Re: bus driver assult

nearly 30 people on the bus and not one helped the driver this is what some drivers put up with all the time, no witnesses because of fear of retribution.
its a war zone and anything goes.
I am so glad I work in a rural area as towns are hell!!

scares the hell out of me having to some of our town routes!:scared:

Have to say, the drivers on our local first bus seem to have become very proactive, been on the local bus a few times now where they have just stopped the bus, got out of the drivers seat and come down the bus to throw people off, either for causing problems with other users or for not paying the right fare...

Have to say, the drivers on our local first bus seem to have become very proactive, been on the local bus a few times now where they have just stopped the bus, got out of the drivers seat and come down the bus to throw people off, either for causing problems with other users or for not paying the right fare...

I only get paid to drive the bus and take fares
fare dodgers and fighting Ned's are the inspectors/police's problem

Thats crazy. If i was on that bus i would gone and thrown those 2 people of the bus after giving them a good beating. I would just sit there and watch that poor bus driving get attacked.

Thats crazy. If i was on that bus i would gone and thrown those 2 people of the bus after giving them a good beating. I would just sit there and watch that poor bus driving get attacked.

unfortunately in this country you don't know if the upset party is carrying a weapon. I normally get plod

I have had comments like "arn't you going to do something about it driver?" my reply "no I don't get paid enough!"
"right I am complaining"
"go ahead my life is worth more than your complaint":eek:

I Often park my a works car with works kit in the boot. Have often wondered what i would do if i found somone stealing stuff from it. I would probably shout and scream.. but hopefully that would be enough to make them move on!

Wouldn't get too involved.. If it was my motor I would get more involved but again.. its a car! crazy crappy world we live in init!

if it was the works car I'd help em....tell them to watch out for second and all that... if it was mine I'd starting to break bones and pulling fingers off before he could say "my mistake"

unfortunately in this country you don't know if the upset party is carrying a weapon. I normally get plod

I have had comments like "arn't you going to do something about it driver?" my reply "no I don't get paid enough!"
"right I am complaining"
"go ahead my life is worth more than your complaint":eek:

Don't blame you mate, the graveyard's are full of hero's

Back
Top Bottom