• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

bus vs mondeo

charliedenny

Extreme Landy Fan
got a call this morning from the boss in town could I nip around to my local garage with the digi camera and get some pics of a rather bent fraud!

it came out of a junction on ice just as a large very new coach passed! missed the front but managed to go under the side of the bus, at this point the rear wheels of the bus went over the bonnet! hear are the pics!!:D

Attachments

• busacc1 001.jpg
    busacc1 001.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 89
  • busacc1 002.jpg
    busacc1 002.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 68
  • busacc1 003.jpg
    busacc1 003.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 63
  • busacc1 004.jpg
    busacc1 004.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 71
aye on the bus!
took out quite a lot of bus from what I gather
I think it is a lo loader job to glasgow as Aberdeens body shop can only cope with minor (ish) dents and bumps! I have seen buses with fronts removed back on the road!

I did something like that in my farming days. An MGB pulled out in front of me whilst I was driving a tractor which in turn was being pushed down a hill by 6 tonnes of barley.

His wheel needs realigned! :eek:

I have no doubt that the bus will be rushed through repair and returned to service quickly. Glad to hear that the damage on both sides is limited to metal and plastic.

Jonathan Paton

His wheel needs realigned! :eek:

I have no doubt that the bus will be rushed through repair and returned to service quickly. Glad to hear that the damage on both sides is limited to metal and plastic.

Jonathan Paton

I remember one bus was smashed in the morning it was towed to the garage new front fitted and back on the road in the afternoon with the paint still wet!!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom