• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Carbon neutral

Andrew Swift

Trekker
I cant get my head round all this, yes things are changing they always have, some people agree with global warming, some dont, I listened on the radio this morning to a discussion on making things "carbon neutral" and I cant help but think at some point some one will say "but the kings got no clothes on"

Am I being too sceptical?

Andrew

I think the term 'carbon neutral' is one of those silly little media phrases that mean absolutely nothing, if we abolished carbon from the planet there wouldn't be much left:rolleyes:

cheers, Tim

The whole "carbon neautral" thing just seems to be a way for the governments around the world to sell the b/s to their voters that they are being green and saving the planet.

When in truth all they are doing is keeping their party backers happy by allowing them to trade their carbon output to a country with low carbon output and not actually having to clean up their act at all.

One big bloomin con.

Back
Top Bottom