• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Defender cab type

McBeardy

Staff member
What is this style of cab called? The yellow one looks more like a standard truck cab, but the others don't.
8195c8be42824afc6c1dbe977acb02dc.jpg
3d82e275a407af95e272e72ad8bc800c.jpg
acc2932240a3396909b3eb8a1fedab36 (1).jpg

There was a discussion thread about the different types (I can't find it) and I don't remember this one being mentioned.

But think how far back you could get your seat - almost no more banging knees on the dash dare I say maybe even almost slightly comfortable.
Is there not still some kind of crossmember behind the seats? rear of seat box?
Ive never looked inside one of these but would assume the seating wouldnt change much..?

It seems a lot of faffing about for an extra 5 inches me thinks .but looks good šŸ‘ I had a 90 pickup Iā€™m 6ft and a bit more and found it not over cramped you kinda get used to driving it .
I used to have a Hi Cap and it wasn't too bad, but it would have been nice to have room to recline the seat a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom