• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Ebay advice please

timbott

Posting Guru
I need some advice please from more experienced ebayers. I have a locomotive builders plate for sale http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=190081981151&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

and I have just had a message from someone who wants to know what the reserve is, do I tell him or do I just ignore it and let the auction run it's course. It is the first time I have bunged a reserve on an item so I don't quite know what to do for the best:rolleyes:

cheers, Tim

I have often asked the reserve on car auctions.. If bidding is at £200 with a reserve I just like an idea if the guys expecting £500 or a grand. If your happy to sell for your reserve I would let him know, It may set the bidding off.. or he may be the only person interested and enter the reserve at the last moment!

agree with satan to be honest, if u keep it a "secret" he might just give up as he dont feel like games and look elsewhere. and as been said, he might have been possibly the only buyer interested, which would mean, u lost the sale

Back
Top Bottom