• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

How Do I? elecktrickery!!

nik

Shifting Up
rggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! had"small" short from the alternator has melted all wires in and around multiconnectors near to brake master cylinder. managed to jury rig the system so it runs. have frint and rear lights but no brake lights and no left indicators wiring into dash is also xxxxed! can anyone email simple diagramatics so that I can make up my own harness.

my landrover is believed to be 110prototype but has a non standard engine. 110 switchgear for lights ..109 dash panel/clocks ie abit of minefield. any offers of advice gratefully accepted!!

ps anyone know how i can check whether she is a prototype or not?

Hey Nik......haven't got an answer to your problems but thought I'd say hello 'cos I haven't seen you for a while.....hows things?.....Didn't get chance to see you over xmas.....too much work and no play makes me a dull boy......;)

hahhaa knowin me ..knowin ..

all reaaly good , now workin days over at dudley Im supposedly radioactive! so thiy've taken me off nites ..glowin in the dark Too much!!!

BLOOMIN BEAST STILL DRIVTN ME MAD THOUGH NEW PANHARD BUSHES HAVE CURED THE INTERESTING WEAVE!!!

HOPE ALL IS GOOD IN THE HOUSEHOLD POP OVER SOON AND WE CAN PUT THE WORLD TO RIGHTS.

. any offers of advice gratefully accepted!!
Rewire her where needed as you want her, follwing a standard wiring diagram and forget the prototype bit (unless you wnat to keep her as such) and do it as simply as possible, and keep a diagram of what you do, and label wires where you can.

Back
Top Bottom