• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
  • Hi Guest,

We restrict posting in the sales areas to members who have made more than 10 posts and been registered here for more than 10 days, this is to help reduce the amount of scammers and fraudsters who may join up for that purpose.

Once you meet the requirements you will be given the ability to post in here.

For Sale Electrical parts

Samo Samo

Offroader
If there's any thing you need let me know
20240414_071604.jpg

I'm after a disco 1 flasher unit, I know a tall order but the original, same size and shape, not one we have to put tails on to make it fit or grinding bits off of plastic to squeeze it in, if you've got one would be handy

Also fella in your picture there's a long arm toggle switch in the red part of the box top left hand side, assuming it's working I'll will definitely have that fella please

Thanks mate, how much do you want for it, I see your fairly close to me, can we sort something out that I could maybe collect, or If you want to put it in the post you'll have to let me have some bank details and I'll send you the money, let me know

Back
Top Bottom