• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

    You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

    Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

F.A.O. Borderterrier


Big Landy Fan
Just a quick question:

My Brother-in-law asked me today if I had any range saftey qualifications.

Apparently if I did I could do some part time work internationally as there is a big shortage of guys to oversee S/F FIBUA type range days.

Good pay & interesting work

I'd never heard of any such qualification, is it something that a (now) civvy can take? Or can it only be brought with you from the MOB?

Cheers dude
Top Bottom