• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
  • Hi Guest,

We restrict posting in the sales areas to members who have made more than 10 posts and been registered here for more than 10 days, this is to help reduce the amount of scammers and fraudsters who may join up for that purpose.

Once you meet the requirements you will be given the ability to post in here.

For Sale For sale ... 2003 Defender 90 TD5

Madoobri

Posting Guru
Hi,

Just putting the feelers out to see if there`s any interest in my TD5 90. I`m still thinking about a price, but open to offers meantime.
If interested please PM me with your email address & we can communicate that way & I will send more pics as required. I live near Inverness.

thanks for looking!

2003 Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 VAN

MOT`d till 2/11/2024 (full MOT history available for last 15 years) with only one advisory as far as I can remember.

Epsom Green Metallic

Mileage 48,421 (won`t increase much as mostly use car nowadays)

No engine oil/fluid leaks anywhere

Land Rover alloys with 4 x good tyres with 5mm tread (spare never used) + locking wheel nuts inc spare

Rear been panelled since new

Chequer plate on wings & below doors etc

2 x fold up bench seats in rear

Electric windows with `Climair` wind deflectors

Removable Kenwood Radio/CD/MP3 player

Removable dog guard

NAS spec rear step/towbar

Soft `A` bar with LR spots

Steering Guard

High level brake light fitted

Full length side steps with heavy duty chequer plate & fittings, to be fitted if wanted by buyer

Recent new battery

New fuel filter & housing

Removable wooden box in rear

Powder fire ext fitted

Original L/R jack plus a Discovery bottle jack (which I prefer)

Various spares, such as lenses etc etc

**I have noticed a small hole at rear of truck which (may) need a patch, this wasn`t mentioned in last MOT, & there were no advisories.**

**Requires a new N/S body capping (offside is fine)**

**Front doors have the usual small holes @ the bottom & need patched (their not too bad)**

**Needs new front bumper**

Could do with a service/ chassis Waxoyl or similar / the alloys have some bits of their surface worn (no kerb marks)

Some of the clear lacquer on roof has peeled off with the sun, I think that`s what happened with the alloys too!

*** This vehicle has never been thrashed in my ownership as I have a light right foot! ***

Def 90 TD5.jpg
Def 90.jpg
IMG_20210210_093432.jpg
IMG_20221205_142316.jpg

Back
Top Bottom