• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Freddie Mercury's DNA

Cannonball Bob

Big Landy Fan
So where have they been hiding it all this time and why have they decided now to clone the King of Queen and relaunch him as Mika with that bizarre Grace Kelly song?

He is brilliant, the album is fantastic and wow what a lovely person he is too, its amazing though he even talks like Freddie and wow he can make the piano talk just like Freddie did too, I have another one of his songs on myspace as the background music, he will go far.

Ah, did I see him in the last moments of the culture show the other day? If so, as far as I could tell in about 30 seconds, he sounded good. Deffo hints of Freddie.

I believe Asda have the Album for under £7.00 at the moment, think I might just get a copy.

Queen meets Scissor Sisters

:band:

By coincidence I have just booked tickets to see GAGA a queen tribute job on Friday, taking the whole family, little un is a Queen nut and does not know yet:D

Saw "Queen" last year with Paul Rodgers - still making my mind up was it the greatest Queen Tribute Band, or Free Tribute band I ever heard - mind you, they nearly took the roof off the Point in Dublin with All Right Now....

Thanks guys, wish you hadn't brought the subject up - 'er indoors will be annoyed with me again, as i'll prob slip the multiplayer pack back in the motor with Rocks, Greatest Hits I & II, Night at the Opera, Kind of Magic and News of the World (Widh I had a 10 disk changer)....

:band:​

Saw "Queen" last year with Paul Rodgers - still making my mind up was it the greatest Queen Tribute Band, or Free Tribute band I ever heard - mind you, they nearly took the roof off the Point in Dublin with All Right Now....

Thanks guys, wish you hadn't brought the subject up - 'er indoors will be annoyed with me again, as i'll prob slip the multiplayer pack back in the motor with Rocks, Greatest Hits I & II, Night at the Opera, Kind of Magic and News of the World (Widh I had a 10 disk changer)....

:band:​

Get an MP3 player my Sony is 20GB job which means I have all Queens mainstream releases on it as well as a few others :D

Must get hold of this album if he's that good :)

Seen two tribute bands Magic a kinda queen don't know if there still around but they were very good.
The other was GaGa they were ok but missed out the long fingered cords of Brian May :D and lets face it no one could match Freddies voice range.

Personally I think Paul Rodgers was a bad chioce, really dissapoiinted with the album, The former lead singer with extreme, Justin Hawkins , Robbie Williams, George Michael, they are all better with Freddies songs, I would not buy anything else with Paul Rodgers. Mika would be fantastic too, he can reach the same heights as Freddie which I did tell him several weeks back when he was planning to release Grace Kelly, he has a wonderfull personality too which will take him far. For those that have not read MM this is how I described him when creating his forum"
********MIKA********
A fantstic guy with a personality that will take him far, He is a perfect cross between Freddie Mercury & Justin Hawkins where his voice is concerned , GOOD LUCK MIKA !! xxxxxxxxx

He is only the second artist I have dedicated a forum too, the other of course is the late great Freddie he will always be my all time favourite.

Got the album today had a quick listen yes it's a bit Scissor Sister.

Extreme were a good band i take it they are no longer together, have a couple of their albums somewhere must dig them out.

Extreme contributed to Freddie Mercury's memorial concert, they were brilliant! a few bands and celebs there sang with the remainder of Queen and surprised everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom