• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Europe Greenlaning in France

JoeSmith26

In Second Gear
Afternoon all,

I'm currently in the process of planning a surf trip down the West coast of France and Northern Spain. I'm looking for spots to camp, and green lanes to drive enroute. I've seen that someone had a digital overlay back in 2010, but wondering if anyone has an updated copy, or any recommended camp spots and routes?

Cheers!

Checkout some of the Facebook groups for camping and overlanding in Europe is your best bet.

What GPS/maping software are you using?
You should be able to find gpx POI files for camping etc with a search or ask on the group(s). There are some very active motorhome groups in France / Spain (eg. https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/european-wild-camping-gps-file.141204/) and many people share wild camping spots )not all of them are 100% legal so take your chances).

I dont know about greenlaning but I know there are some LR and 4x4 clubs in France which you can find with a search;

Back
Top Bottom