• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Heater Matrix Leak 2009 TDCI

Parr25

Shifting Up
After leaving my Defender 90 2009 TDCI on the drive for a week in the pouring rain i came back to in expecting to have my passenger foot well looking like a swimming pool it was bone dry. Went to the shops with the heater on full wack on my feet and after driving up the drive and turning the car off liquid starts to drip into the passenger foot well from the vent. I couldn't resist tasting the liquid but it didn't taste sweet (not coolant?) not too sure what the issue is open to any suggestions.

Was it parked on the flat or on a gradient?
Are you sure its dripping from the vent?
Was it raining while you were driving? If so water can be blown backwards under the door seals from the gutters.

Was it parked on the flat or on a gradient?
Are you sure its dripping from the vent?
Was it raining while you were driving? If so water can be blown backwards under the door seals from the gutters.
it was sat level for a week and a bit and when i drove it today when i stopped at the house again (level) it dripped from the vent a few tomes. Light mist when driving i think that it is the drain plug. Will find out soon.

This looks like it?

2516662323.jpg

after some more digging, it turns out DDE are developing this for IRB, so we can expect it in IRB's online store when it's ready.

Back
Top Bottom