• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Hello again

Hi guys nice to be home :)
Yes Carl, I still have GEM haven't won the lotto yet LOL!!

I now have a computer at home, so I don't use the one at work as much. I am still doing my files.

Horses, dogs, cats and fish are all fine.
I will post some pic's as soon as I can work out why the paperclip thingy up there /\ won't let me add a photo??

Nice to see you're all still here.

Maria xx

Evening one and all ( bit formal, perhaps "you lot" will suffice. Been a member since before february ! Thx to those that helped me choose my Disco 2.

Is it appropriate to confess ones sins ?

mine go like this.

Got my first 4x4 two years ago, wife didn't like Land Rovers , so I did a conversion job , took two years work, a lot of stress and as for the alcohol....

She finally changed her mind and loves the big purply thing. I use mine for towing boats on slippery slipways and around the ports of the south coast for the maritime volunteer service. PS the boat is called Arkwright and she's a 1x1

That's me, not much green laning, but plenty of green slipwaying.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
SP0005.jpg

SP0002.jpg

ti2.jpg

Hey it worked :) as you can see we are all well! :D

Back
Top Bottom