• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Hello Everyone

Thanks Fettler and Bush Tucker Man ...And yes well spotted !! it is indeed a 280i Tasmin on my drive...it's my racing one..I race in the TVR Tasmin challenge (funds permitting ) and in my last full season I came second in the championship (the trophy looked nicer than the winners !!)
Just to depress you some more (sorry) I have one for the road as well which is a TVR 420 SEAC they are very rare as only 34 were made to homologate the racing version and they are as quick as a Griff 500 on the straights and quicker through the corners
The Race car will be for sale soon as I am getting married in Aug so if you know anyone who is interested let me know

Speak soon

Steve

Attachments

• tasmin cadwell.jpg
    tasmin cadwell.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 67
Thanks Truscotsman they are the culmination of about 10 years hard work doing up ,earning the money and buying and selling
What a pleasant change to talk to some like minded people

Steve

Back
Top Bottom