• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

How Do I? help is there another?

scotana

Offroader
i have a 15j 2.5 nad in my landy
the problem is my water pump bearings have broke.

is there an alternative pump that will bolt straight on that will suit my pocket too
i am in need of one asap

Fit a LR 12J or 19J water pump on a Freight Rover engine 14J & 15J in place of the original pump and you will also need the Landy waterpump pulley as it is big time different in the belt groove position due to the landy pump having a longer nose, also if you are running with the Freight Rover viscous fan that wont fit anymore as there wont be enough space left to fit it in, you might just get the landy fixed fan in tho, only measuring up will show if that works.:)
PM me if you want photos to illustrate what im on about.

yep i went to pidcock and got myself a landrover pump.
the viscus fan i am using is off a bmw 3 series ,i managed to move my radiator forwards about 20 mm and fit the fan in ,theres about a 25mm gap between the fan and rad:eek:
so im up and running again yay:p

Back
Top Bottom