• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

here is my answer to Britain's congested roads.

nobber

Extreme Landy Fan
see these idiots who think their fog lamps are really their headlamps?
you know the ones , the fog lamps + side lamps = safer driving?
these people are clearly unfit to hold a license , they cant even switch on their lights properly.
take their license off them and thats a good 25 percent less cars on the road.:) job done , everyones happy.

but why stop there? thers the 'i cant use a roundabout brigade' and not to mention the 'isn't the far right lane on the motorway the i can go really fast lane regardless of whether or not the other lanes are free from traffic' crew. then thers the 'the middle lane on a motorway is safest' nobs.

really , with just these few, if we removed these people from our roads we would have at least 35% less traffic which means less traffic jams and less congestion.:)

now that is progressive driving (or aggresive!) I wondered how he would deal with the bus a quick bump up be backside.
I wish we could do that hear it would make driing in aberdeen fun!!:D

to be fair , if there were a load of iraq soldiers driving around london in an armoured hummer , liberating us from the clutches of blair and bush , bumping cars off the road as they went i for one would be a little peeved at them.
saying that though , ive seen some people driving some of these 'people carriers' on a school run with almost the same driving style as those soldiers in the film.

Back
Top Bottom