• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Hi, everybody was hoping for help with my Range rover L322 2006 Turns over, but will not start.

nostir

In Second Gear
I noticed a few people had the same problem, but nobody posted a fix car turns over but does not start. When I turn the key in the ignition, it feels that there is less resistance on the engine. The car turns quite fast, but doesn’t start like some thing is not engaging in the engine. Managed to get the car home yesterday on a trailer I will go through the usual trial and error fix. If anybody has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Also, did it cut out whilst driving, just not start in the morning, had running / starting issues for a while etc. Background to how the problem arose and any previous salient points always help narrow the cause, or potential causes down.
If its cranking over faster than usual, that can be an indicator for low / loss of compression.

Back
Top Bottom