• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Hot enough for you?

Marc Lurie

Extreme Landy Fan
I know that most forum members are huddled around heaters trying to stay warm at the moment. :snowman: :icecube:

To warm up your day, I thought I'd attach a photograph I took of my car's outside temperature gauge yesterday evening. :sunshine:

Today's going to be even hotter than yesterday, and we only expect rain next week. The weekend's going to be a scorcher.

Cheers,
Marc

Attachments

• 24-01-07_1618.jpg
    24-01-07_1618.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 68
Hi Marc

heatwave here as well, inland also over 40 deg. At the coast around 28 deg and sunshine, only expect rain at the weekend too. Our rainy season needs to get off the ground soon, otherwise there will be problems.

at that temp my boot soles would melt (like the army in quate) and idd dread to think about the tyers and theyr only new

Just seen an advert for energy conservation or washing powder recommending 30c .... you'd have to add ice cubes !

It's 82 here, low humidity blowing about twentymph...it's perfect!!!.....mind you downside is hurricane season starts april.. lets hope it was like last year....... a non event!!!!!!!!...keith

Back
Top Bottom