• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

How much is a heater worth

Neil

Posting Guru
I hate these sort of questions but I genuinely have no idea where to price this.
I am going to sell my 2a flat heater, fitted with a new heat exchanger, 2 speed resistor, door catches, springs, along with the heater hoses, heater pipe, take off tap, return connection, demister hoses, demister nozzles and mounting brackets.
All to fit a lightweight.
Any thoughts?

Depends how cold the weather is :lol:
Exactly what I was going to say.
I once took a car down to S Wales from Aberdeen and the heater matrix sprung a leak at Forfar, by passed it and had to go the rest of the way with no heater and it was COLD,
I just had to get on with the driving, girlfriend of the time was curled up on the passenger seat whinging about being cold.

Exactly what I was going to say.
I once took a car down to S Wales from Aberdeen and the heater matrix sprung a leak at Forfar, by passed it and had to go the rest of the way with no heater and it was COLD,
I just had to get on with the driving, girlfriend of the time was curled up on the passenger seat whinging about being cold.
I used to be an all year round motorcyclist so can never understand the fuss about no heater in cars.
Dress for the weather and you'll never be cold in a car.

Scrapped a crap circular one out of my Series , now 100 squids šŸ™„ bugger šŸ§ put in two electric element ones now, demists off the button šŸ˜Œ

Back
Top Bottom