• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

I Killed My Clutch

Will Rowe

Overdrive!
I KILLED MY CLUTCH ON MY 110 BOO HOO

As you might have guessed the cluch on my stinky diesel powered 110 ist kaput. I gonna have to do new slave cylinder and probably the rest of the clutch as well. GRRRRRRR

Still I suppose it would now be a fortuitous time to fix the exhaust as well.

In the mean time I have to resort to stealing my girlfriends eurobox till the puncture on my crotch rocket is fixed. (talk about timing), anyway the point is if any landy driver down south is waved at by a loon in a brown mkII astra then feel free to wave back at me.

In the many months ahead of no trukk I can honestly say YOU BASTARDS to every one thats going out an getting muddy.

Right y'all I'm off to kick a broken Landy an then go to the pub.
TOODLE PIP-SKI !!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :eek: :mad: :D

I have just bought a new clutch and slave cylinder for my 110. I think I may cheat and find out how much the garage want to fit them. :rolleyes: :D

timing belt

Beware, i have seen some almighty cockups of when people who have tried to do timing belts and have got it wrong. They are not difficult to do but just beware you don't mess up the timing cause you will only get it wrong once! Have a go but keep your wits about you!!!

Back
Top Bottom