• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

How Do I? I want a new body

Got an ex-mil trailer 3/4 ton. Chassis is perfect, and the body is rotten.

Plan is to get an 88 Series back body to fit on it. How do I go about it, and has anyone done it?

Are there any past threads on here that I haven't found?

Any advice, pointers, or alternative suggestions very welcome.:) Adrian

Hi Adrian,

I made a trailer, using an old chassis and 88 rear tub. Do a search in the "Work in Progress" section for "SIII Sankey" thread (I don't know how to do the clicky :( ). It might give you some ideas.

Good luck!

Hi Panama thanks for the thread
the trailer looks great, you are a whizz with the welder, adrian.

PS the clicky thingy is easy. Copy and paste the thread http address from the top of the one you want to link to, if you have a mac you can drag and drop, I don't know if Microsoft is so sophisticated these days .....
If you want to be clever and put a word (eg clic here or whatever) then you put square brackets round it. I can't show you how because as soon as I write the code it reformats the text. But here is a link to the instructions. And you can always test it under preview post to make sure it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paddocks have new bodies for sankeys...They also have some with slight damage considerably cheaper;)
When I was up there the other week he said I could have the pick of the damaged ones for £125
Cya
Mungo

Back
Top Bottom