• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Ive been twiddling

red

Big Landy Fan
fitted a centre dash console and sorted out the stuff in the rear .

Attachments

• Picture 157 (Small).jpg
    Picture 157 (Small).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 159 (Small).jpg
    Picture 159 (Small).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 63
nice...that's not the MUD one is chap..

no its the lr one, i got it on ebay it was a damaged part so i had to spray it .i also had to make the sides and cut the slot for the cb .its not finished yet i still need to wire some things up .

The dash looks very smart indeed. I was curious how you fitted a gen late Def dash to the earlier facia, but you expalined that already - I briefly wondered if LR had come up with a retrofit kit similar to the Mus UK or Iron Goat kits, using their current dash panel. It's a bit rude of me to make suggestions, but a pair of steel toggle switches from www.vehiclewiringproducts.co.uk , similar in appearance to those used in aircraft and the new Mini, would look really smart in place of the two blue ones.

cheers for the link ;) i will be changing them at some point to the push switches along the top .the console come without any switches where the toggles now are but those just pushed into place and held there so there they stay for now ,i do still need to wire the hazard switch up.

Back
Top Bottom