• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Just been for job interview...

toppa

Posting Guru
...the company in questions looks like a good comapny to work for, liked the sound of it, and where they are planing on going...

BUT most inportantly , the owner/md is into his land rovers :D

So after we spent just about more time talking about land rovers, where to greenlane/off road, we then had a good look at his truck..
Nice little 90 softtop, winch, bull bars and a few other little bits and peices here and there.....

Well that was preddy much what convinced me that it is the place for me to work :D

mmmm

Cheers

Mmm had to take my boss somewhere and i Had the truck with mee.. .He didn't appriciate the greasy door catches when he was looking for the door handle!

Take it Toppa - get paid to talk about Landys! He'll understand when it breaks down on a Sunday and you're late on a Monday morning! He'll let you off early on a Friday to get ahead of the traffic in the summer months to spend the weekend laning.

...is the company transport speed restricted though?

Back
Top Bottom