• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

L322 Bluetooth Telephone conection problems

MDZi

In Third Gear
Hi All
Hope someone can help as this is driving me mad, I have an 05 RR Vogue with touch screen and tried connecting my blackberry to it using the bluetooth. It connects but doesn't receive or allow calls!!! Very annoyed I called my local dealer who said that I needed to upgrade the software in the unit in the car or get an older phone!! So fortunitely I had an old Samsung which does connect and allows me to make & receive calls, however it is working intermittently and soetimes I can hear the caller and other times nothing!!!!!!!!!

Please help as I use the car for work and need the phone option working permanently.

I had the same problems with sony ericsson phones. You tend to find that the Nokia range work much better as the set up was designed in association with Nokia and BMW/Range Rover. Even then, some models don't tranfer the phonebook. Like my N95. Vehicle software updates have increased the number of acceptable phones I believe.

Kev.

I have searched on here and elsewhere foir the way to upgrade the bluetooth module in 54 plater (05 model with touch screen) and the dealer just shrugged their shoulders when asked! I can pair both a blackberry and an HTC Windows Mobile 6.1 phone but thats it. Calls are dropped immediately they are answered.
Any ideas before I go down the museum to find an old Nokia that it was designed for!?

I had this problem with a an iphone4 and a late 2005 4.2S. I had to re-register it each time I got in the car and it often refused to connect. The dealer was very clear that a new up to date bluetooth module was needed. I had it fitted for £200 and it works perfectly now and also loads up my phone book.

First Check C6004 For 1,8 VOLT
this is called VIO Voltage (voltage input output) most 99% component need VIO VOLTAGE
without vio handset can operate bluetooth

second check VXO at C7592

at last check SYSCLOCK at R6000

use scematic to find the component place...adaptor

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a problem when I bought a few years ago 06 Vogue SE, 55 plate, I bought a cradle and Nokia 6230i off ebay and it stays in the vehicle--everything works fine calls phonebook etc.

Lee

Hi Chaps,

My 55 plate would not pair with my iphone automaticaly, had to re-pair every time i got in, i just had the sofsware upgraded by Stratstone in Cheltenham, now works fine, also it uploaded the phone book from my iphone & old nokia. cost me £100 ouch, but i see a man on the net will do you a exchange updated bluetooth module for £65.
http://www.bluetoothexchange.co.uk/

Back
Top Bottom