• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Europe Mach 5s

proM

In Third Gear
Hi guys,

Would like to say hello since I am new to the forum although have been browsing for quite some time! :rolleyes:

I am looking for a set of Mach 5 wheels - if you know anyone that might have a set for sale. just let me know.

Thanks
Clint

welcome to the board prom! dborg01 has on his vechile that he wants to sell... drop him a PM.

hi adrian and kate :) welcome to sunny malta :p

red.... nice seein u in this section too ;)

Hi guys,

Would like to say hello since I am new to the forum although have been browsing for quite some time! :rolleyes:

I am looking for a set of Mach 5 wheels - if you know anyone that might have a set for sale. just let me know.

Thanks
Clint

Hello and welcome to these forums.....I am from Qormi too maybe we already met!

Re Mach 5s I can try and bring a new set from MJ Lee Engineering UK but I suggest you try getting them from Borg Grech in Mellieha first. I'm only a kind of last-resort as I only get them on order......therefore the price will be higher than the usual dealers who get a whole lot.

I have a set on my LWB which is for sale, like Olo said but I ain't selling the wheels alone......when the landy goes they go with it. If you want them so badly maybe you could consider buying the whole landy:p

Well, prices from Borg Grech brothers where in the region of LM65 each....I don't know from where they get them or if they are the original version....so far I heard of no complaints!
If you want me to get them for you from the original manufacturer (MJ Lee Engineering UK) they will be in the region of LM85 each.
Second hand wheels are very difficult to find both locally and from UK but if I do I'll let you know the price.
As a last option there's someone in Gozo who does a copy....I do not really suggest them but I haven't seen any of them therefore I cannot say anything good or bad about them!

Daniel

Back
Top Bottom