• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
Metal work trolley

Review Metal work trolley

Guitar Mick

Staff member
Guitar Mick submitted a new resource:

Metal work trolley - Work Trolley

I've been looking for a trolley that I can have beside me when working on the Land Rover. It's a huge drag dragging the big roller cabinet out of the workshop and if I only need to do something simple then I don't need all of the tools out. Also, putting a bench up just means more time spent faffing about and I find balancing tools on the top of the Land Rover's wings a pain because at some point they fall off (usually into the engine bay).
So my Christmas present from herself was one of...

Read more about this resource...

Fortunately I have concrete down between the workshop and where the cars are parked. But there is a steep ramp outside the workshop door and wheeling the whole tool cabinet out is no easy task. So I had been looking for a way to just take the tools I needed for the particular job I was doing and have something to put things on, other than the floor or the front wings of the Landy (which would usually end up being the floor anyway:oopsy:).

Back
Top Bottom