• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Click Here

More random stuff that made me laugh!

img_1_1707672048901.jpg.d5a45ec0a2dc089c5ed898c7b9d13851.jpg

I actually know a guy who regularly goes to Thailand,does 3-4 weeks but never returns with a tan though 🤔
I was in Thailand back in 1982/83. Met an inadequate looking fella on the flight there who enthused about the place and how he saved up for his annual holiday, and escape from his factory job. Said that he always came with gifts for the Thais. Bumped into him again 2 weeks later coming out of a cheap rooms for rent place in Pattaya, he was still white as ghost and was with a clearly underage girl who was clad in a West Ham football shirt and eating a tube of Smarties! Paedophile or involuntary celibate or whatever, but clearly the most inadequate excuse of a human being you'd ever want the misfortune of meeting.

Back
Top Bottom