• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

MSN playing up

Satancom

Staff member
Ok this is the problem I have, msn wont let me log in on my home machine or both my works machines (tried on a buddies an all). They can all log in on theirs though. So its not netwrok/connection.

I can log into my hotmail account just not msn, and there are a few chicks on there i wanna be talking too :) Any ideas?

Anyone else having grief?

Ok this is the problem I have, msn wont let me log in on my home machine or both my works machines (tried on a buddies an all). They can all log in on theirs though. So its not netwrok/connection.

I can log into my hotmail account just not msn, and there are a few chicks on there i wanna be talking too :) Any ideas?

Anyone else having grief?

They all blocked you? :D

the new msn upgrades need to be subscribed to if your computer has recently upgradded msn try restoring it to an older version or time.

or try conecting to msn via another sights links

Cheers Carcoss, already resolved this one though, turned out to be a problem at microsofts end.. they opened up a case and it was to do with a server of theirs! or something.

Back
Top Bottom