• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

UK Multiwage Granite City Rally

RallyDisco

Accelerating Away
Guys & Girls,

It's getting closer: 28 April, & I am still looking for some help with marshalling if anyone's interested.

I have a few "good" jobs, including one at the Cansco Super Special Stage 1 & 2 at the Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre.

Drop me an e-mail if you are interested please.

Cheers

Kev

[email protected]

Hi Everyone,

Still looking for some support if anyone's available.

Time Controls & Service Area's are still a bit short of manpower, so if you can offer a pair of hands, please, come on down.

The Multiwage Granite City Rally web site is constantly being updated:

http://www.granitecityrally.org.uk

Aberdeen & District Motor Club will also be holding a Marshals Training Evening on 24 April at the Altens Thistle Hotel in Aberdeen at 7pm. This is a great opportunity to meet fellow motor sport enthusiasts and if you really wanted to, find out more about the club.

Cheers Folks

Kev

Hi, would love to come along, I live in Bridge of Don, unfortunately I'm due offshore on the 19th April...damn.!!

Anyway i'm new to this site, just recently bought my first LR, you mentioned the Aberdeen & District Motor Club, are there any offroad clubs or associations around Aberdeen? rhe only place I've noticed (internet) near by for offroading etc is somewhere in Fife. any suggestions??

Cheers..

Hi, would love to come along, I live in Bridge of Don, unfortunately I'm due offshore on the 19th April...damn.!!

Anyway i'm new to this site, just recently bought my first LR, you mentioned the Aberdeen & District Motor Club, are there any offroad clubs or associations around Aberdeen? rhe only place I've noticed (internet) near by for offroading etc is somewhere in Fife. any suggestions??

Cheers..

A visit to nortrack may be useful

Kev would love to help but Im off to Angola. Sorry mate.
I think a lot of folk are off to Drumclog that weekend to hope you get sorted out though.

Polaris welcome to the forum. Check out BORDC the local club. thinks it www.bordc.net if not a web search will find it.

Regards

Rod

Hi Polaris,

I was gonna recommend Nortrak also, as Hubber did and Rods mention of BORDC is also worth looking at.

Rod, say hi to Luanda for me & watch out for the mosquitoes as big as seagulls!

Kev

Come on Charlie, get yer butt outa bed, I am keen to see these pics!

Thanks for everything on Friday & yesterday Mate.

Alan had a whale of a time driving the stages and I only had to tell him to ease off a couple of times. Think he will be back for more on Granite 2008!

Folks, the Rally was fantastic!! Great weather, fantastic stages and loads of spectators at Stage 7, Junc 12 in Fetteresso 2.

My Disco ran faultlessy all day through all stages, but at half the speed of what I used to do in the "Beast". No punctures too which is a bonus, considering I drove a couple of the stages, LOL.

Congratulations to Andy Horne & Jim Howie in their Metro 6R4 and indeed to all other Finishers. Commiserations to anyone who crashed, broke down or were forced to retire.

http://www.flyingfinish.co.uk/

Kev

Come on Charlie, get yer butt outa bed, I am keen to see these pics!

Thanks for everything on Friday & yesterday Mate.

Alan had a whale of a time driving the stages and I only had to tell him to ease off a couple of times. Think he will be back for more on Granite 2008!

Folks, the Rally was fantastic!! Great weather, fantastic stages and loads of spectators at Stage 7, Junc 12 in Fetteresso 2.

My Disco ran faultlessy all day through all stages, but at half the speed of what I used to do in the "Beast". No punctures too which is a bonus, considering I drove a couple of the stages, LOL.

Congratulations to Andy Horne & Jim Howie in their Metro 6R4 and indeed to all other Finishers. Commiserations to anyone who crashed, broke down or were forced to retire.

http://www.flyingfinish.co.uk/

Kev
https://www.lrukforums.com/showthread.php?t=81931&page=41

check out the above link.
didn't get too many pics as I was supposed to be manning the radio!:D
gave up ticking off the numbers in the first two stages too many cars and me trying to juggle two check sheets! sat back and watched the fun!
as for the day I enjoyed it SWMBO was a little bit scared but it was only her second rally! bit dubious of the fact that I told her that not all the drivers are mad (just most of them!!!) :D

Back
Top Bottom