• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

National Security: Can you remember the exact dates you moved house...

stevo

Trekker
up to 10 years ago ? :eek:

I can't :( But I have to for an application form I have spent a few hours filling in today.

I also have to remember ex girlfriends up to 3 years ago, list my step parents, tell them if I have ever been done for speeding (with exact dates), and the consistency and frequency of my poo...

Well, the last one is a lie, but I might add it for a giggle. :D

All for security officer at a southern airport

crikey!

Can you remember the exact dates you moved house...up to 10 years ago ? :eek:
I can't :(
What are you, Some kind of "traveller" type?
stevo said:
I also have to remember ex girlfriends up to 3 years ago
Easy there, you ain't Hugh Hefner.
stevo said:
list my step parents
How many have you had?!!
stevo said:
tell them if I have ever been done for speeding (with exact dates)
Erm....do they know you drive a Landrover?

To sort me out for uni they asked me where i had been living in the last 5 years....i mentioned abu dhabi, saudi arabia etc and promptly got a phone call:D:D

This all goes on 3 different forms too.

Luckily, theres only one partner in the last 3 years, one step parent, but 4 houses.... (Leeds, Northampton, Cowes and Redhill)

Mind you, the step parent married my Dad after I left home, so she's not going on to the form :)

I moved into my first house on October 9th 1990 and then into my next house on April 27th 2000 and lastly to my current abode on June 17th 2005;) so I think the answer to your question would be a resounding ....... YES!

I moved into my first house on October 9th 1990 and then into my next house on April 27th 2000 and lastly to my current abode on June 17th 2005;) so I think the answer to your question would be a resounding ....... YES!

Ah, but I'm a bloke - I can't remember - its not important!

Until now........ :rolleyes:

Come on stevo, it's not that hard ... :D

30th July 2002
20th August 1997
29th September 1994
11th December 1991
17th February 1988

um oh um hell oh I don't know 3 houses in 10 years dates not a hope!
as for speeding the landy is a good point but I drive a Td5!! will do 90ish
so licence could be at risk!!:D

Pain in the **** aint they, i had to do them for MOD Properties, police properties, and various others...

Cheers

Had some interesting questions posed to me before, was still living with my parents at the time so that was ok. Be stuffed now, I have had many addresses, working away and such. g/f's? Good grief theres one or two chicks i never got their names right!

speeding no, but many many hours of fun in the back of the cop cars :D
Sorry officer, noofficer, I din't mean to officer, thank you Officer, bye bye office!

Sounds like my kind of form.
I haven't moved house. Do not have girlfriends or in-laws.. Only out-laws so they won't be considered valid & have no speeding convictions or points on licence.
Oh the joys of being boring.

Sounds like SC clearance forms. I gave up with the motoring convictions bit and put in "various speeding & traffic light offences" and they were happy with that:rolleyes: I have done 8 addresses in 10 years, a right PITA, I generally put summer 1997 etc, much easier and acceptable if not in the last 3 years

Sounds like SC clearance forms. I gave up with the motoring convictions bit and put in "various speeding & traffic light offences" and they were happy with that:rolleyes: I have done 8 addresses in 10 years, a right PITA, I generally put summer 1997 etc, much easier and acceptable if not in the last 3 years
They take longer to come through if you do it like that though. My first clearance forms took nearly 4 months! last lot went through in a matter of weeks because I filled em out properly!!

Back
Top Bottom