• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

New canvass !

pak967

Trekker
Latest addition to the truck ...replaced the old mil canvass with a nice new black one from Exmoor trim....looks the dogs danglies, even if i do say so myself ! :D :D

Attachments

• canvass 1.jpg
    canvass 1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 64
  • canvass 2.jpg
    canvass 2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 69
  • canvass 3.jpg
    canvass 3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 65
Cheers Fellas, am really pleased with how the look of the truck has develpoed....back in the mud on Sunday though, and a charity car wash at work on Monday ..that will teach em LOL !!!

Latest addition to the truck ...replaced the old mil canvass with a nice new black one from Exmoor trim....looks the dogs danglies, even if i do say so myself ! :D :D

Dammit Pakman will you do sommat to your truck that doesn't make me drool!!! Very nice mate!

I put Herbs canvas on properly last weekend, looks well smart now.

Cheers Fellas, am really pleased with how the look of the truck has develpoed....back in the mud on Sunday though, and a charity car wash at work on Monday ..that will teach em LOL !!!

where abouts do you go for a play ? you found any good sites around your parts ?

must admit, the black does look the dogs...the MOHAIR one on BETTY as took some battering and you can pressure wash em...the only thing i don't like is the way that it sits at the back,looks saggy...

Attachments

• roof rack 021.jpg
    roof rack 021.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 46
where abouts do you go for a play ? you found any good sites around your parts ?

Site at Woodlands...just off M26 , Burest pit in Essex, Lydd in Dover, and a private site Elham valley ...looking to explore a bit farther afield this year !

Looks very good indeed, by the way where did you pick up the minature roof rack, would be very usefull on mine?
Mike

Got the rack off ebay , with 4 lights for £60 ...quite a result really, there is a place on the interweb that does them new for about £140 i recall, will do a bit of surfing tomorrow and fint it again ;)

Dammit Pakman will you do sommat to your truck that doesn't make me drool!!! Very nice mate!

I put Herbs canvas on properly last weekend, looks well smart now.

Well i put a tree through the window last week :D ...cheers matey...you will have to post some pics of herb on here , let us see how the old warhorse is coming along :p

Well i put a tree through the window last week :D ...cheers matey...you will have to post some pics of herb on here , let us see how the old warhorse is coming along :p

A tree through the window eh? yer sily boy! ;) :rolleyes: Will take some pics of herb when I see him next! Am going home next weekend to swap the tranni box i think, well assuming nothing happens between now and then anyhow!!

Back
Top Bottom