• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

UK New ford on 'Wet Roads'

Foxdog01

Offroader
A new Denbighshire ford (I've nicknamed it Lo-Mol Lane/Ford, unless anyone knows its real name) has been added to the Wet Roads register. Take a look, when I drove it, it looked very unused and overgrown at the top half, had to shift fallen trees etc but a nice lane. Have fun ;) :p

http://vamp.idlers.org/~jaffa/denbighshire.htm

Attachments

• img_0143 (2).jpg
    img_0143 (2).jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 70
  • img_0145 (2).jpg
    img_0145 (2).jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 87
  • img_0142 (2).jpg
    img_0142 (2).jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks a nice little lane that, will have a look next time in that area did you go the whole way?

Years ago nwlrc used to trail near there and went on several laning trips but regret never logging the lanes

While in the area did you drive/check the boat at SJ011576 it used to be very muddy its in Wind Turbine country and theres a concrete dam at on end

Looks a nice little lane that, will have a look next time in that area did you go the whole way?

Yes from north to south, and the boat to the north at
SJ085 577

While in the area did you drive/check the boat at SJ011576 it used to be very muddy its in Wind Turbine country and theres a concrete dam at on end

No I was alone and it was getting dark so had to stop, but I will get there ;).

Me to Dave, but it would be nice if we could get a few trucks together just in case of any mishaps:D :D :D and we need someone with a camera ;)

I am up for that, you free this coming Sunday? I think I can get a pass:rolleyes:

LOL what if we both roll over, who will save us:D :D

I am up for that, you free this coming Sunday? I think I can get a pass:rolleyes:

Not sure Dave, I will know later in week but will check out maps on wednesday or sooner if poss, just in case, cos I,m at home bored at moment . :SmileNurs :(

Not sure Dave, I will know later in week but will check out maps on wednesday or sooner if poss, just in case, cos I,m at home bored at moment . :SmileNurs :(

Be good to see you - we could compare damage - if you need help route planning there's none better than Paul:D

Back
Top Bottom