• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

new Landover Sport Byron Blue Autobiography P400e has been stolen and any help will be appreciated

harsha

In Second Gear
new Landover Sport Byron Blue Autobiography P400e has been stolen and any help will be appreciated and it is March 21 vehicle. Please call ping me or call me on my mobile 07587225150 HV. My email id is [email protected]. It has done only40 days old. any help will be appreciated

Tonbridge way by the lookes of things ...would have thought the newer ones were harder to pinch ..
There scumbags .
No all new cars are easy to pinch as you only need a code reader. It sends a code and gets one back and then reads it back and opens the doors then press start and drive away!! You can buy these digital readers on line cheap. My guess is that car is now in a garage being stripped as we text or being loaded into a container to be shipped a broad. Shame!! Like most cars stolen your only going to get a claim and never see it again.

No all new cars are easy to pinch as you only need a code reader. It sends a code and gets one back and then reads it back and opens the doors then press start and drive away!! You can buy these digital readers on line cheap. My guess is that car is now in a garage being stripped as we text or being loaded into a container to be shipped a broad. Shame!! Like most cars stolen your only going to get a claim and never see it again.
So if they no this which I should think they do why don’t they do something else ..technology sucks in some aspects

So if they no this which I should think they do why don’t they do something else ..technology sucks in some aspects
Because they put millions in to make it what it is now and it means putting in millions more to solve it!! What they should do is hang anyone who steals!!

did you have a tracker fitted ?? and I seen a few with steering wheel extra locks on, might be way to go, and put the keys in a metal box. (need to google it) stops the keys code being read,

Back
Top Bottom