• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Other forums - how long does it take?

So here we are, trying to get a broad overview of Land Rover forums :)o :eek: :eek: ), registered on a Portuguese site a month ago and got an acknowledgment and nothing further. Tried again a few days ago in Kate's name thinking that might gee them up a bit more (even less women on European sites than on UK ones), same result.

Bit between our teeth here, so tried a couple more British ones thinking we might have said the wrong thing on here:D :D :D . An acknowledgment from one and then the Portuguese treatment, ie no more contact. However the Series 2 forum gave a really fast response - may see some of you on there.....

As for the Spanish Land Rover Todo Terreno forum couldn't even get to register with it (not because of lack of Spanish either!). Still the Italian one is great and to be recommended. Superb pix even if you don't speak Italian although they do speak some English. (africaland) Don't try the clicky linky thingy right now as they are migrating to a new server - migrazione sul nuovo server - or something similar.

Back to the query - why do some give an automated response and then you fall off the edge? Any other experiences out there or is it just me? Adrian

Have you made sure your spam contols are not blocking out any replies from them,

Good idea - but it's not that, I'm currently "training" my intellident junk box.

Maybe I don't understand. What are you expecting from them?

Following the registration acceptance, there is then another email which actually lets you start posting on sites - that's the one that hasn't come for two sites. K

However the Series 2 forum gave a really fast response - may see some of you on there.....

Thanks for the good words. We try our best to provide a top quality family friendly forum. Hope to see you over there :)

Back
Top Bottom