• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Overdrive parts

Tim

Overdrive!
Following a recent (very inconvenient and embarrassing), incident with my overdrive, I need some parts for it. The little brass blocks that operate the selector ring from the end of the selector fork, to be precise. Totally worn off and incapable of operating the ring now. Does anyone know where I can get these blocks from? It's a standard Fairey overdrive.

I suggest you get on to superwinch for parts, there the people who now run fairey.

I think Rovers Down South in the US now has the rights to the fairy overdrive. He sells parts anyway, and with the dollar in the dumps it shouldn't be that expensive even with shipping.

Cheers
Gregor

I'm not sure if I have the right bits - are they no.25 in the attached pic?

If so, they are part no. 532943, 'swivel pads for selector fork', and Dunsfold list them.

If not, let me know and I'll try again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff! Thanks Bernie. They might be a bit expensive though at 2 quid each.. might have to sell the overdrive to pay for them...;)

Back
Top Bottom