• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Part No help Please

gadgetman

Accelerating Away
Mt rave cd has packed up,so I can't check I'm looking at some spot/fog lamps Part No is STC53068, It says v6 2002 -2004 model, Can anyone tell me if they're compatible with a 2001 v6, I know L/R are like but can't see any difference in the front bumpers,Any advise most grateful Andy

Yes they are compatible fitted some to my 2001 V6...wiring maybe slightly different though...set I got said to wire in through bulkhead on passenger side...when I did this found not enough wire available inside cab ...easy fix to just add a bit....If I had realised before and wired through drivers side would have saved some hassle....If you are not fitting to bull bar or similar will need brackets to go with them but easy to make your own

As doobreydog said the wiring will probably be different. Also the colour of the pods will be black where as your bumper is probably grey.

Back
Top Bottom