• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Part number for Wolf rear seat supports

fv1620

Overdrive!
I am trying to find the part number for the rear seat supports fitted on my Wolf 110.

I have both the military & Land Rover parts lists but can't identify this particular part. All that shows up is ALR 9134, as it happens I do have one of these. As can be seen in the picture it is the top one although similar it is not as long as the type fitted on mine.

Although I don't have seats fitted on this side I wanted the full length to give maximum support for whatever I decide to carry over it or indeed if I decide to fit seats on that side at a later date.

Any ideas please? Just seems so odd that this item is not catalogued.

IMG_20240202_180713.jpg

The only part number I could fine other than ALR9134 was for the seat STC3568 which has longer seat supports but they are not listed as a separate item.
Craddocks has it listed at £1003.04 =vat

Ok thanks Neil I knew I could rely on you to come up with something. Strange that the short support is a replaceable item but not the longer one, I'll just have to refurb the ones I've got or make some as, other than the holes, the dimensions are not critical.

Might be worth a call to somewhere like Blanchard or Hobson's of Louth. They may have some from a vehicle they have scrapped or refurbished

Back
Top Bottom