• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

parts enquiry

charliedenny

Extreme Landy Fan
anybody know where I can get a fuel connector block assembly
part number MSO 100010 and not at stealer prices!

its a bit of the fuel system and is for a Td5 defender on a 2A chassis number.:D

fuel regulator on the rear of a Td5 engine the bit that all the pipes go into on the back of the head
mine is leaking and stealer wants £75+vat:eek:

Been a while since i've done one, think the last one was on a disco. Dont see many of them now, when i first started we did. Rocker cover gasket is the other thing the Td5 is bad for!

Part number should be MSO000080 or MSO000060 depending on VIN, change point is 2A I think. Gasket is MSX000010 regardless of age. Dont use the earlier gasket MSX100080 as it was only used for the earlier blocks (MSO100010) which leak.

Part number should be MSO000080 or MSO000060 depending on VIN, change point is 2A I think. Gasket is MSX000010 regardless of age. Dont use the earlier gasket MSX100080 as it was only used for the earlier blocks (MSO100010) which leak.

cheers to all
I emailed mansfield 4x4 and got the price of 67+vat
we will see might have to buy from my old bos and pay on the NEVER NEVER!!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom