• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

poll for valentines, take III??

poll for valentines (take III...)

• up to 2 years

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 2 to 7 year itch

• nearly 15 (two itches)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • coming up for 25

• 30+

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 40+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • might as well stick with the same model now

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
seeing as its valentines day and even tho lots of you toughies don't do this sort of thing....

how long have you been together? Adrian (don't like changing my women or my land rovers it justs costs money)

Congrats on the 3rd time lucky, lol

Mine's not there but I'll go for the 2-7 years, I got 8 wonderful??:rolleyes: years, lol

Thirty years (nearly) and my wife still is a size 10 and looks fantastic (mind you my eyes are not as good as they once were!):)
And yes I did have a bunch of roses delivered for my wife today. These had a card saying I love you very much, which I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
15!!!!!!!!:yikes:

I'm keeping myself available just in case Shania changes her mind!
When that happens they'll be an Ade shaped hole in the side of the house!!:D

Long story..too long...:eek:
married almost 39 years but 20 years living under the same roof but no relationship but you get used to it! in a rut you could say then something wakes you up with a huge start!!.. cant wait to start my new life.

In May it'll be 21 years. And in all that time, I've NEVER bought Brigid anything on Valentine's Day. :luvver: :party2:

Haven't bought Kate anything either apart from a card on the very first one.:D

Thirty years (nearly) and my wife still is a size 10 and looks fantastic (mind you my eyes are not as good as they once were!):)

I think Kate looks better than most of the bush pigs round here but I need glasses too....:eek:

20yrs & 4mths plus 3mths before I moved my clothes in.

Is that 3 months when clothes were surplus to requirements Alice?;)

Long story..too long...:eek:
married almost 39 years but 20 years living under the same roof but no relationship but you get used to it! in a rut you could say then something wakes you up with a huge start!!.. cant wait to start my new life.

Ooops, didn't mean to hit a raw nerve with this poll, hope I haven't offended you.:eek:

Almost 5 years, of which 20 months married :)

And wouldn't swap her for anything.

Not even a Landy??:eek:
(I wouldn't either...:p )

Coming up for 3 years - been married since August and even though I've been married before, my relationship with Steve is definately on a different level. This is the first relationship I have been in where I can actually make opinions and discisions without the fear of upsetting the opposite, where rationality is the order of the day, he doesn't have a bag on if I run out of bacon (oh yes, that has happened in a previous life - I suffered for 2 days for that one) and if I am feeling poorly as I often am these days ( I am supposed to be booking in for a hysterectomy but holding out until it is desparate) he is the most understanding man I could have. He doesn't use me or expect me to be chained to the kitchen sink and just because he has a hobby he doesn't expect it to be my hobby as well and jump when he says so!
We have independant interests and there is no jealousy of one of us doing something different to the other. We have shared interests and friends but also separate ones. We respect and love each other deeply - and perhaps mysterymermaid will agree with me on this one - when the love has gone you can put up with it but when the respect has gone then it is intolerable and something big has to be done.

Gaynor

Ooops, didn't mean to hit a raw nerve with this poll, hope I haven't offended you.:eek:

No way, dont be silly, its me thats offended myself being in a rut for so blooming long, but at last after years and years of being unhhappy I now know I have a happy future ahead of me, I am starting to talk about it now which is good.
Gina I know what you are saying, jealousy has wrecked my life in the past and did lead to violence too, there will be none of that in the future.

No way, dont be silly, its me thats offended myself being in a rut for so blooming long, but at last after years and years of being unhhappy I now know I have a happy future ahead of me, I am starting to talk about it now which is good.
Gina I know what you are saying, jealousy has wrecked my life in the past and did lead to violence too, there will be none of that in the future.

Good for you. It has took me a few years to realise that I am not on this earth to put up with another blokes inadequate way they deal with life. This time I am lucky and I'm keeping him.:p :p

Gaynor

Back
Top Bottom