• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

project series 1 anyone?

oh i dunno , some hammerite , some fillers and a workshop , around 20 grand , two assistants , a couple of donor vehicles , a new chassis , bulkhead , body , axles , gearbox and engine , a complete new electrical system , new cooling system , new braking system ,some new windows , roof , floor and one or two other bits and bobs , she'd be good as new.:)

My husband is having a major garage clear out to make way for his new project. Therefore all his old projects have to go to make space and raise funds for the new one.

Wonder how long his new project will last before he gets bored and it has to make space for another one:D Or maybe what she's really trying to say is 'Im having a clear out for my husband, who refused to get rid of that pile of junk so I'm selling it whilst he's on a golfing holiday':D

Cheers, Ben

Think it's life as a vehicle is over. Time to recycle in the noble quest to complete a few other more practicle restorations - the panels don't look too bad and the engine, gearbox and axles may well turn again!

no it is restorable, ok it will need some plating, but anyone who's good with a mig etc can do that. anytihng is do-able.

i might even have a bid :D

Back
Top Bottom