• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

pulling

when I bought it (£20) it had a 2" coupling on the hitch and rattled a little on a 50mm ball!!:eek: will get a pic later!

At the time of the change over there was a lot of warning about using different systems I think its illegal to use a 2" hitch on a 50mm ball the thing is likely to fly off

Still got a 2" ball as often come across old trailers with the hitch esp. in boat yards and on launching tolleys

I once saw one fall off as a boat was been recovered on a slip way there was no injuries but consideable damage to both boats as one hid the another further down.

funny you should say that Dave....the instructor said it to her and that's exactly what she said..."we can put the camera in the trailer and watch them".....and on a nother note, my Sankey is a pig to reverse, give a big un any time...the first day out me and Mrs ADA had was a family gathering of hay....never met her mom/dad, brother n that till we did this...i was in me Landy.( s3 at the time), and we borrowed a farmer friends hay trailer, bleeding big thing it were (the ones you see behind tractors)...well that was a dream to reverse, and got meself some respect of the in-laws..till they noticed no tax on the window:D

they you go, you've got to get one now..

that or buy all the bits, and I'll get it working for ya!

Back
Top Bottom